Posts Tagged STM32
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, pilule you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- 2017 Embedded Markets Study results at ESC Boston, but first... February 21, 2017The portal just opened for this year's survey, so this is your chance to contribute your hard-earned knowledge regarding what's really going on in Embedded Space.
- Can a cancelled project ever be considered a success? February 21, 2017Larry Desjardin looks at cancelled projects, and says they can sometimes be a success.
- Inter-task communication and synchronization February 21, 2017The range of options offered by a different RTOSes may vary quite widely -- as will some of the terminology -- but here are the commonly available facilities.
- 3D magnetic sensing aids automotive control February 21, 2017Conventional sensor technologies present engineers with challenges in sensing the position and movement of automotive control functions. New 3D magnetic sensing technology is helping engineers to address these challenges.
- Open source unpredictability February 21, 2017OpenOffice could be the next cautionary tale for open source, proving even an open source advocate should be pragmatic.
- Motion sensor offers ultra-low-power operation February 21, 2017Small enough for wearable devices, STMicroelectronics' LIS2DW12 three-axis accelerometer draws only 50 nA in standby mode.
- Startups eye self-driven future February 21, 2017How many autonomous driving startups are out there - waiting to be snatched up, or hoping to become the next Waymo (formerly the Google self-driving car project)?
- Thread sets high goals February 20, 2017Thread Group set its goal high in enabling not just conformance but also interoperability among Thread 1.1 products.
- The unique challenges of IoT app development February 17, 2017The Internet of Things opens up exciting new opportunities in the world of software development, but it also presents some new challenges.
- Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity at ESC Boston 2017 February 16, 2017This will be your last chance to see Max the Magnificent in the waning years of his sixth decade!
- 2017 Embedded Markets Study results at ESC Boston, but first... February 21, 2017