Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Using ultra-wideband for real-time locating systems November 25, 2015The Irish fabless semiconductor company DecaWave has created a family of UWB parts called ScenSor based on TSMC's standard 90nm CMOS process.
- Understanding your wearable device's graphics memory needs November 24, 2015While embedded RAMs could suffice in early generation wearable devices, today's high definition and large wearable displays require significantly larger frame buffer memories.
- Here's an easy way to share humongous files with friends November 24, 2015WeTransfer.com offers a surprisingly pain-free experience. This is certainly one to add to your list of useful resources.
- Down with productivity November 23, 2015How to kill a software team's productivity, in one easy lesson.
- The 3D printing of prototyping jigs November 20, 2015Steve Manley is using his new 3D printer to create mega-useful jigs to facilitate the construction of his hobby projects.
- Biometric fusion-based security meets deep learning for smartphones & tablets November 19, 2015It won’t be long before things like text passwords and even fingerprint authentication are regarded as being "So early 21st Century, my dear!"
- The case for local intelligence in IoT-centric surveillance devices November 18, 2015The crossover between IoT and surveillance requires that edge devices like security cameras get connected and get smart.
- Reference designs target ZigBee lighting November 18, 2015Designs for dimmable and color-tunable LED lights, dimmable switches, contact sensors, and smart gateways reduce BOM costs, ensure interoperability, and accelerate time to market.
- Defensive outputs November 18, 2015Watchdog timers are all every well in monitoring and correcting the operation of wayward micros, but how do you protect against outputs activating or staying stuck active before the watchdog bites?
- Embedded email November 17, 2015Here's an approach that enables some quite imaginative functionality to be added to devices with minimal effort and cost.
- Using ultra-wideband for real-time locating systems November 25, 2015