Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Who needs a debugger? March 3, 2015Most embedded software developers spend the bulk of their time debugging. This does beg the question: What does debugging actually mean? The answer is less simple than you might expect.
- A Conversation With HCC Embedded, Part 1 March 3, 2015Jack talks to HCC Embedded about very high reliability firmware design.
- Hello Embedded.com March 2, 2015Max Maxfield is taking a more prominent role in the Embedded Systems Conference (ESC), and -- since ESC and Embedded.com are so inextricably linked -- he will be spending more time on Embedded.com
- ESC Boston 2015 Heads Up! Awesome Analog Meters March 2, 2015In this session at ESC Boston 2015, Max Maxfield will explain tips and tricks associated with using awesome antique analog meters in one's hobby and embedded projects.
- Silicon Labs targets Blue Gecko with new 32-bit MCUs for IoT February 24, 2015At Embedded World, Silicon Labs introduced first in a series of 32-bit IoT SoCs that will include a family of Sub-GHz wireless products, a family of multi-protocols and multi-bands
- UURMI and eSOL partner to provide computer vision IP February 24, 2015eSOL has become a Japanese distributor for UURMI SYSTEMS's computer vision IP.
- Nordic demonstrates IPv6 over Bluetooth Smart February 24, 2015Nordic Semiconductor will showcase its nRF51 IoT Software Development Kit (SDK) and demonstrate IPv6 over Bluetooth Smart at Mobile World Congress (MWC).
- New STM32L4 MCUs target ultra-low-power apps February 24, 2015STMicroelectronics has launched the STM32L4 series of ultra-low-power MCUs for next-generation energy-conscious consumer, industrial, medical, and metering applications.
- Sierra Wireless has introduced four new AirPrime embedded modules February 24, 2015Sierra Wireless has introduced four new AirPrime embedded modules, the first to support LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) networks worldwide.
- Flex Logix turns FPGA/MCU-based SoC design upside down February 23, 2015Flex Logix Technologies has a revolutionarly FPGA core design for upgrading silicon that will change the way SoC designers implement a mix of processor cores, programmable logic and interconnect.
- Who needs a debugger? March 3, 2015