Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Make With Ada June 27, 2016A 27 g nanodrone powered by Ada? Way cool!
- Want a free copy of 'A Tour of C++'? June 24, 2016It seems we have a number of copies of 'A Tour of C++' by Bjarne Stroustrup (the designer and original implementer of C++) to give away.
- Bug-killing embedded C/C++ coding standards group on LinkedIn June 23, 2016This group is all about making embedded systems safer, more reliable, and more secure by following one or more C or C++ coding rules.
- ESC Silicon Valley 2016 -- Last chance to submit a speaking proposal June 22, 2016ESC's goal is to deliver a unique and highly useful educational experience for embedded designers involved in developing electronics products and systems.
- CPU selection in embedded systems June 22, 2016The selection of a CPU in any embedded design has long been considered a "hardware issue," but the implications of the choice on software development are profound.
- Micros that failed to make it June 21, 2016Over the years there have been many microprocessors/microcomputers that have been introduced. Some have never captured much market share for some reason.
- Virtuoso embedded system virtual device framework June 20, 2016The ability to create a virtual representation of your embedded system and then verify your software in advance of having physical hardware conveys many advantages.
- Deep learning hits a sweet note June 20, 2016It's common to think of deep learning in the context of machine vision, but there are many other potential applications, including audio property prognostication.
- Engineers as Mr. Fixit June 20, 2016Making and fixing are part of an engineer’s essential zeitgeist.
- Maintainability and Serviceability are Design Considerations Too June 16, 2016Some designers focus on making their systems look shiny, while neglecting to consider how the system will be maintained and serviced.
- Make With Ada June 27, 2016