Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Tool speeds register verification May 26, 2015Registers are one of the first aspects of the design that must be tested because they contain the configuration settings for the hardware and are the basis of the hardware/software interface.
- Dev kit aids motion control design May 26, 2015TI's DesignDRIVE gives motion control developers a sandbox in which they can experiment with sensor and motor control topologies.
- On Control-S May 26, 2015That nervous twitch of the left hand to save files may be obsolete.
- Collective threat intelligence for the IoT May 26, 2015The old adage that there is strength in numbers may well apply to providing security in the Internet of Things (IoT).
- BADASS Display Coding Competition May 22, 2015This is your chance to suggest and/or create some effects for Max to present on his BADASS Display.
- Towards full cognitive radio May 22, 2015The spectrum crunch is putting greater pressure on regulators to maximize the use of this precious resource. Cognitive Radio offers one possible solution for addressing our insatiable appetite for more bandwidth.
- USB connectivity in a battery-powered IoT world May 22, 2015USB has evolved from the dream of standardizing all PC connections to a state-of-the-art technology that allows even small battery-powered IoT devices to communicate with anything.
- 10 unusual Raspberry Pi 2 projects May 21, 2015Raspberry Pi Foundation's newest board the RPi 2 is gaining traction. We look at some of the more interesting and unusual projects that the new board has inspired.
- Framework offers secure domains on virtualized MIPS-based cores May 21, 2015Imagination Technologies announced OmniShield, a framework for hardware-backed security covering any virtualized hardware blocks.
- Crowdfunding boosts IoT startups May 21, 2015Wearable startups are getting more attention these days -- from chip makers, vendors, consumers, and even some venture capitalists - and there's a lot of interest in novel hardware implementations. Speakers at Wearable World Congress, held here May 19-20, said new ways of finding funding have led to an explosion of hardware-related companies.
- Tool speeds register verification May 26, 2015