Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- NI brings more data analysis to its LabVIEW 2014 tool August 19, 2014National Instruments has added new features for acquiring, visualizing and then analyzing data collected in many complex embedded systems.
- Curtiss-Wright's DuraWORX 10-10 combines Intel Core i7-based processing and a Cisco 5915 in single system August 19, 2014Curtiss-Wright Corporation has introduced the Parvus DuraWORX 10-10, which is a single unit SWaP-optimized subsystem solutions that combines Intel Core i7-based processing and a Cisco 5915 Internetwork Operating System (IOS)-managed, defense-secure network router in a single subsystem.
- Doubts about USB security are ill-founded August 19, 2014Despite reports to the contrary, Universal Serial Bus devices are not any more prone to security attacks than wireless communication or Internet connections, especially if the right USB bridge implementation is used.
- Targeting mobile wearables: A Q&A with ARM August 19, 2014An interview with ARM's David Maidment on how the company is supporting licensees of its architecture in the mobile computing who want to expand into fitness bands, smartwatches and other wearable devices.
- Single-chip display power and LED driver for smartphones delivers higher power efficiency August 19, 2014The ISL98611 display power and LED driver for smartphones from Intersil Corporation is the first power management IC that integrates the display power and backlight LED driver functions in a single chip.
- Wind River has introduced a virtualization profile August 19, 2014Wind River has introduced a virtualization profile for the next generation version of its VxWorks real-time operating system (RTOS).
- Fear of Flying August 18, 2014Flying is incredibly safe because accidents are analyzed. How about firmware engineering?
- Taking advantage of ARM's architecture in embedded design August 18, 2014The ARM architecture has opened up many new apps and design tools and building blocks for embedded developers. It's also forced them to look closely at existing 8-/16-bit MCU designs to see if it is time to shift to its more flexible 32-bit architecture.
- Teardown: Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 - GPS Edition August 18, 2014A teardown of the Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 – GPS Edition found that the $349.99 device has a bill of materials cost of $137, including the GPS Flight Recorder
- Porting designs to the 32-Bit world without adding cost August 17, 2014Mark Ainsworth and Ranith M of Cypress Semiconductor provide guidelines on porting applications from an 8- or 16-bit CPU to a 32-bit CPU.
- NI brings more data analysis to its LabVIEW 2014 tool August 19, 2014