Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Embedded news: Week of Oct. 20 - 24, 2014 October 23, 2014Embedded industry product and technology news stories for this week from Freescale, Hexoskin, IEEE, IBM. Intel, Lantronix, Matlab, Microchip, Renesas, Spansion, Texas Instruments, and Weightless
- Achieving better software performance through memory-oriented code optimization October 23, 2014Part 1 in a series on managing embedded system memory provides tips on improving software performance through the use of a variety of memory-oriented code and compiler optimization techniques.
- TI unveils scalable TDA3x family of ADAS processors October 22, 2014New family of ADAS processors offers scalable architecture to allow design of a range of advanced driver assistance systems over the entire vehicle range from entry- to high-level systems.
- IEEE standard defines WLAN coeistence in TV white space October 22, 2014IEEE 802.19.1 specifies radio technology independent methods for coexistence among dissimilar or independently operated wireless networks.
- Overcoming the challenges of V-NAND flash memory October 22, 2014To bring more density to NAND flash memory, the solution is not further scaling, but to build on top of the existing planar structure in a new vertical direction.
- TI's TDA3x processor powers advanced driver assistance apps October 22, 2014Texas Instruments is introducing the newest member of the company's automotive system-on-chip (SoC) family, the TDA3x.
- MCP19118 and MCP19119 Digitally Enhanced Power Analog (DEPA) controllers October 22, 2014The MCP19118 and MCP19119 Digitally Enhanced Power Analog (DEPA) controllers from Microchip provide simple yet effective analog PWM control for DC-DC synchronous buck converters up to 40V.
- Tiny M2M WiFi module allows machines to be accessed by mobile devices October 21, 2014Lantronix, Inc. has announced the xPico Wi-Fi SMT embedded device server, a certified, compact Wi-Fi surface mount module which enables quick and easy serial-to-Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Spansion adds 96 new MCUs for industrial IoT October 21, 2014Spansion Inc. has added 96 new products to the Spansion FM4 Family of flexible microcontrollers (MCUs).
- Building an IoT Project with Intel Galileo and Node.js October 21, 2014How to build Internet of Things (IoT) projects that target specific Intel boards and interact with Arduino shields and modules.
- Embedded news: Week of Oct. 20 - 24, 2014 October 23, 2014