Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- You don’t have to be crazy to work here, but... July 3, 2015A small glimpse behind the scenes at Embedded.com's top secret underground command and control bunker.
- Firework display as seen by a drone July 2, 2015If you have been thinking about purchasing a drone, watching this video may well push you over the edge.
- Standalone embedded speech shield for Arduino and other MCUs July 1, 2015A just-launched Kickstarter project promises a rather interesting speech recognizer and synthesizer shield for use in hobby projects and embedded systems.
- Want a free Silego GPAK4 mixed-signal FPGA development kit? July 1, 2015Silego is giving 25 GPAK4 mixed-signal FPGA development kits away to members of the Embedded.com and EETimes.com communities.
- Shhh! Secret code gets 20% discount for ESC Silicon Valley 2015 July 1, 2015Max has finagled a top-secret-squirrel code for the forthcoming ESC Silicon Valley 2015 that will get 20% off All-Access, Conference, and Hardware Startup passes.
- Calling all Time Lords June 30, 20152015 is a wonderful year for anyone who has a special interest in time or simply experiences its passage.
- Heads Up! RTOS Smackdown at ESC Silicon Valley 2015 June 30, 2015In which seven of the leanest, meanest, coolest, hottest contenders in the RTOS multi-universe will take it in turns to explain why their RTOS is the bestest of the best.
- Alex + Ada; A future that may be closer than you think June 29, 2015How long do you think it will be before humanoid-looking robots are commonly available and affordable?
- Everything you wanted to know about rounding (but were too afraid to ask) June 29, 2015Although the concept of rounding may seem simple at a first glance, there's a lot more to this topic than meets the eye.
- Designers of Things registration, call for proposals June 29, 2015The IoT, wearables, and 3D printing-focused Designers of Things conference has also partners with the IPSO Alliance to call on entrepreneurs, makers, students, and professional engineers to submit designs using IP.
- You don’t have to be crazy to work here, but... July 3, 2015