Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Top secret 15% discount code for ESC Minneapolis October 8, 2015Anyone in possession of this top secret code can bounce over to the ESC Registration Page and get 15% off the current rate for a Full Conference Pass.
- Dev board aims at Raspberry Pi, Arduino with hybrid ARM/FPGA SoC October 6, 2015A Bay-area startup looks to shake up the dev board world with a (really) low-cost, crowdfunded kit designed to outperform competitive boards while undercutting their pricing.
- Assessing real-world MCU energy efficiency October 6, 2015Datasheets don't tell the whole story for determining the optimal low-energy solution for a specific application.
- Makerarm: A mega-cool robotic arm for makers October 6, 2015Makerarm provides a complete digital fabrication system for makers everywhere: 3D print, laser, carve, plot, assemble, pick/place & more on your desktop!
- The dark side of the IoT meets ESC October 5, 2015As Darth Vader might have said: "Assembly may be your father, and C may be your mother, but Python is your destiny!"
- Fixed point math October 5, 2015Ints have limited ranges. Floats can be slow and memory hogs. Are there any alternatives?
- New Horizons & Pluto meet ESC & Kevin Bacon October 2, 2015What are the chances that you know someone who knows someone who designed some of the imaging sensors used on the New Horizons space probe?
- A virtual parts assistant for engineers October 2, 2015The Upverter Parts Concierge service frees engineers from having to create and verify schematic symbols and board footprints for electronic components.
- The simplest possible UI September 30, 2015A simple LED indicator can provide a humble "UI" to communicate some information to the user.
- New advances in the cunning chronograph competition September 29, 2015In which we discover ways in which to spiffy-up the display and new 3D models for the base-plate and face-plate are made available.
- Top secret 15% discount code for ESC Minneapolis October 8, 2015