Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Using RTOS Semaphores - Part 3: exotic semaphores November 23, 2014In this third and final article in a series of blogs on the many uses of RTOS semaphores, Ralph Moore covers some of the more exotic semaphores, such as for threshold, gate, and reader/writer.
- Lantronix adds Python support for its Intelligent Gateways November 23, 2014Lantronix adds Python support for its Intelligent Gateways.
- Burned by a consultant November 23, 2014The source code was in limbo, somewhere on the consultant’s machines.
- Micro Digital announces smxAware Memory Map Overview tool November 23, 2014Micro Digital's new smxAware Memory Map Overview (MMO) tool allows the user to visualize how memory is being used by an smx application and quickly zero in on memory problems.
- Data storage in non-volatile memory November 23, 2014Choosing and then incorporating the right nonvolatile random access memory (NVRAM) in your embedded design.
- Microchip USB 2.0 4-Port Controller Hub connects smartphones to automotive infotainment November 23, 2014Microchip Technology Inc. has extended its USB2 Controller Hub (UCH2) portfolio with the automotive-grade, 4-port USB84604 IC.
- Wibu-Systems announces CodeMeter for Raspberry Pi November 23, 2014Wibu-Systems will announce a Raspberry Pi version of its CodeMeter software protection platform called "Compute Module" at the SPS IPC Drives 2014 conference.
- Safeguard your FPGA system with a secure authenticator November 23, 2014Techniques for dealing with counterfeited field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs).
- Embedded news: Week of Nov. 17 - 21, 2014 November 20, 2014Embedded industry product and technology news stories for this week from IAR, Imagination Technologies, Marvell, Microchip, Renesas, Rochester Electronics, Silicon Labs, STMicro, Synopsys and TenAsys.
- Synopsys makes interface protocol development easier November 19, 2014The EDA vendor has just released IP Prototyping Kits for 10 interface protocol to speed hardware/software development and integration into SoC designs.
- Using RTOS Semaphores - Part 3: exotic semaphores November 23, 2014