Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Free tools build multi-format documentation systems May 5, 2016Using open source tools, it's possible to create a documentation system that can present the same information on large and small displays.
- Day 2 at the Embedded Vision Summit 2016 May 3, 2016Today's keynote covered all-terrain autonomous vehicles and underwater autonomous vehicles to autonomous roto-craft flying around Mars and Titan.
- Toward an intuitive system design environment May 3, 2016The combination of graphical system descriptions and automated code generation can help developers focus on product differentiators rather than on debugging code for standard interfaces.
- Adding isolation to LVDS interfaces May 3, 2016Galvanic isolation of external interfaces is required in harsh environments for safety, functionality or improved noise immunity.
- DSP boosts vision/deep learning applications May 3, 2016Tensilica Vision V5 digital signal processor promises 4X performance improvement over predecessor for use in fast-growing field of artificial intelligence.
- Power management market opens opportunities for innovators May 3, 2016Incumbent suppliers of power-management ICs have an opportunity to greatly improve efficiency and integration, or lose market to rising stars.
- eDP: A better embedded display ecosystem May 2, 2016A "better" display normally means more pixels/in but can also mean less power consumption, less EMI/RFI, and improved chip integration to enable sleeker, lighter-weight system designs.
- Day 1 at the Embedded Vision Summit 2016 May 2, 2016You can't be too thin, too rich, or have too much data.
- Sensor net experts offer advice May 2, 2016Two experts share real-world experiences designing and securing wireless sensor networks for the Internet of Things.
- Power system management with Linduino May 2, 2016Linduino is a great way to get started learning the basics of PSM programming.
- Free tools build multi-format documentation systems May 5, 2016