Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Embedded news: Week of April 14 - 18, 2014 April 17, 2014Embedded industry product and technology news stories for this week from Asset, ARM, Broadcom, Elliptic, Google, Lattice, Microchip, Micrium, and Qualcomm.
- Call for ARM TechCon 2014 speaking proposals now open April 17, 2014ARM TechCon marks its 10th amazing year this October 1 through October 3, in Santa Clara, Calif., and the annual call for abstracts is now open with a close of May 15.
- Google brings back the "anything machine" for mobiles April 17, 2014Google's Project Ara team have rolled out a mobile phone kit that it thinks - and hopes - will allow average users to build the mobile phone with the features they want without the baggage of all the extras..
- Elliptic launches NIST SP 800-90 compliant random number generators April 17, 2014Elliptic Technologies has launched two NIST SP 800-90a/b/c Compliant True Random Number Generators (TRNG): CLP-850 and CLP-890 to add to their security portfolio.
- Broadcom launches six-stream 802.11ac MIMO platform April 17, 2014Broadcom Corporation has introduced what the company claims is the industry's first six stream 802.11ac MIMO platform for home networks.
- The Heartbleed Glitch: It’s Deja Vu All Over Again April 16, 2014The Heartbleed web security breach could have been prevented by using the code testing tools and practices that are available and by not using software technology that is 40 years old.
- ASSET's SourcePoint accelerates software debug of µC/OS - II code April 15, 2014ASSET's SourcePoint accelerates software debug of µC/OS - II code.
- Microchip offers 4Kb Serial Presence Detect EEPROM April 15, 2014Microchip offers 4Kb Serial Presence Detect EEPROM.
- Agilent Technologies launches single-slot, 8-channel, 8-bit PCIe Gen2 digitizer April 15, 2014Agilent Technologies launches single-slot, 8-channel, 8-bit PCIe Gen2 digitizer.
- Embedded Vision Summit is coming in one month April 15, 2014On Thursday, May 29, 2014, in Santa Clara, California, the Embedded Vision Alliance will hold its fourth Embedded Vision Summit. n Santa Clara, Ca.
- Embedded news: Week of April 14 - 18, 2014 April 17, 2014