Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Where are the IoT security startups? September 21, 2016You'd think that the dissonance between excitement over IoT opportunities on one hand and concern about IoT security on the other would yield a rich breeding ground for companies targeting IoT security.
- Introducing: RTOS Revealed September 21, 2016Colin Walls introduces RTOS Revealed -- a new series that will delve into all aspects of real time operating systems.
- Security protocol establishes system-level root of trust September 19, 2016A group of security experts led by ARM, Intercede, Solacia and Symantec collaborated to create a new security protocol for smart connected products.
- PXI/PXIe platforms augment bandwidth September 19, 2016Aimed at entry-level PXI test needs, the PXES-2301 PXI Express six-slot chassis from Adlink enables system bandwidth of up to 8 Gbytes/s.
- NIST floats cybersecurity draft reports for comment September 19, 2016The National Institute for Standards and Technology is looking for industry comment on two draft cybersecurity reports in the next few weeks.
- Reflections on a career September 19, 2016From a world without embedded to it being everywhere. What a career!
- Caveman diorama meets Huntsville modeling competition September 16, 2016If you live anywhere near Huntsville, Alabama, you may wish to attend the modelling competition on Saturday September 24 and see the caveman diorama in person.
- Basic principles of thermocouples September 14, 2016It takes carefully designed and implemented circuitry to design a high-accuracy thermocouple interface. The first step is to understand the underlying physics principles of this widely used temperature sensor.
- The definitive guide to ARM Cortex-M0/M0+: Wake-up operation September 14, 2016In this excerpt from the book, the author offers a detailed view of these processors' low-power features and their use in ultralow-power designs.
- Ask a consultant at ESC Minneapolis 2016 September 13, 2016If only it were possible to pose one's questions to a learned panel of experts, but where could one find such an august assemblage? At ESC Minneapolis, that's where!
- Where are the IoT security startups? September 21, 2016