Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Coverity's free beta Code Spotter speeds defect detection in Java code September 29, 2014Coverity Code Spotter is a cloud-based service enabling developers to find hard-to-detect defects in Java code. Code Spotter is available for free to the software development community during the beta period.
- Handling Calls September 29, 2014Your computer is infected. Follow these instructions.
- Everything you need to know about ARM development September 29, 2014If you have the endurance and interest, you can learn everything you need to know about ARM software development and optimization at the 2014 ARM TechCon this week.
- ARM news and products: Week of Sept. 29 - Oct. 3, 2014 September 29, 2014ARM-based embedded product and technology news and analysis from ARM, Carbon Design, Freescale,Express Logic, Micrium, ST Micro and XMOS, as well as AMD, Adacore, Atmel, Cadia Networks, IAR, MNIS Technologies, Sensor Platforms, Sierraware and Spansion.
- Targeting SoC address decoder faults using functional patterns September 28, 2014A novel way to find and eliminate address decoder faults, often difficult to detect in complex system on chip designs, using a unique algorithm that makes use of functional patterns.
- ST's tiny balun-on-a-chip simplifies Bluetooth Smart design September 28, 2014STMicroelectronics’ new integrated balun, the BALF-NRG-01D3, is a companion chip to ST’s BlueNRG Bluetooth Smart wireless network processor, the BALF-NRG-01D3.
- Freescale IoT on display at ARM Techcon September 26, 2014Attendees at the ARM TechCon will have a rare opportunity to see the Internet of Things (IoT) in action on the exhibit floor.
- Carbon Design offers pre-built virtual SoC prototype web portal September 26, 2014To be showcased at ARM Techcon 2014, Carbon Design Systems has a new web portal that offers more than 100 pre-built system-on-chip virtual prototypes.
- Improve FPGA communications interface clock jitters with external PLLs September 26, 2014The problems faced in dealing with clock jitter in FPGA-based high-speed communications interfaces such as SerDes and how external phase locked loops (PLLs) can be used to resolve them.
- ARM comes to XMOS xCORE real-time MCU architecture September 26, 2014Based on xCORE-XA architecture, new development system combines ARM Cortex-M3 CPU with configurable xCORE multicore MCU development system with real-time deterministic operation and debug.
- Coverity's free beta Code Spotter speeds defect detection in Java code September 29, 2014