Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Google I/O: New voice, music, Maps, photos, search & web apps May 16, 2013No shiny new gadgets or Android/Chrome news, but Google did show search responding to voice recognition and CEO Larry Page gave a surprise Q&A […]
- M2M is dead: Long live IoT? May 15, 2013In this Telecom Council Mobile Forum M2M Workshop keynote address, the death of M2M is predicted, much like the death of non-standards computing in the late 70s and of non-standards wireless in the 1980s. […]
- Group formed to back MQTT as publish/subscribe M2M open protocol May 15, 2013Organizations around the world are collaborating to adopt the lightweight messaging transport protocol(MQTT) as an open source standard for wireless Machine-to-Machine (M2M) connections. […]
- Arduino-compatible chipKIT platform expands with PIC32-based boards May 15, 2013Microchip Technology Inc. has expanded its Arduino compatible chipKIT platform ecosystem with new tools. […]
- Digi dives into IoT sensor cloud at Google I/O May 15, 2013Digi 500-Node Internet of Things network at Google I/O is capable of collecting 40 million data points from 4,000 data streams delivered via Etherios Device Cloud to Google Maps. […]
- Bit-banging pulse density modulation May 14, 2013Digital-to-analog converter on the cheap: this method is better way to implement a single-bit DAC on a budget. […]
- TI delivers ZigBee SoC for smart energy, building automation May 14, 2013The CC2538 system-on-chip (SoC) from TI incorporates an ARM Cortex-M3 MCU, memory, and hardware accelerators on one piece of silicon. […]
- PE.STONE platform provides tailorable approach to wireless Internet of Things May 14, 2013PE.STONE (Paradox Engineering SmarT Object Network Engine) from Paradox Engineering SA enables companies to build their own Internet of Things solutions. […]
- CoSy compiler development system optimizes for extreme architectures May 14, 2013The 2013 Spring Edition of the CoSy compiler development system allows developers to build compilers for compute-intensive applications and extreme architectures. […]
- Energy Micro's Wonder Gecko MCU has ARM Cortex-M4 and FPU May 14, 2013Energy Micro is shipping the EFM32 Wonder Gecko MCU, with ARM Cortex-M4 processor that provides a full DSP instruction set and a dedicated floating point unit (FPU). […]
- Google I/O: New voice, music, Maps, photos, search & web apps May 16, 2013