Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- TI's TDA3x processor powers advanced driver assistance apps October 22, 2014Texas Instruments is introducing the newest member of the company's automotive system-on-chip (SoC) family, the TDA3x.
- MCP19118 and MCP19119 Digitally Enhanced Power Analog (DEPA) controllers October 22, 2014The MCP19118 and MCP19119 Digitally Enhanced Power Analog (DEPA) controllers from Microchip provide simple yet effective analog PWM control for DC-DC synchronous buck converters up to 40V.
- Tiny M2M WiFi module allows machines to be accessed by mobile devices October 21, 2014Lantronix, Inc. has announced the xPico Wi-Fi SMT embedded device server, a certified, compact Wi-Fi surface mount module which enables quick and easy serial-to-Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Spansion adds 96 new MCUs for industrial IoT October 21, 2014Spansion Inc. has added 96 new products to the Spansion FM4 Family of flexible microcontrollers (MCUs).
- Building an IoT Project with Intel Galileo and Node.js October 21, 2014How to build Internet of Things (IoT) projects that target specific Intel boards and interact with Arduino shields and modules.
- Freescale announces power-efficient 64-bit ARM processor for the 'virtual network' October 21, 2014Freescale Semiconductor has introduced the QorIQ LS1043A Layerscape communications processor, which the company touts as the industry’s most power-efficient 64-bit ARM processor for the new virtual network
- Battery management in untethered connected designs October 20, 2014More effective ways to manage power resources are needed for untethered embedded and mobile and wireless devices designed to operate using internal batteries, independent of external energy sources.
- Weightless IoT group moves from white space to N-space October 20, 2014While the Weightless SIG has not abandoned 900 MHz wireless where it is competing with the 802.11ah WiFi standard, it is shifting some of its effort to a new Weightless-N spec targeted at 200 Mz.
- Using requirements planning to collect, analyze, and meet product goals October 19, 2014How the requirements process can lead to a successful completion of a hardware or software development project where sponsors and stakeholders will have their needs met in the final product.
- IoT and wearable devices mean rethinking memory design October 19, 2014NOR flash will make possible a new generation of wearable and Internet of Things devices if embedded developers are willing to rethink their basic assumptions about memory design.
- TI's TDA3x processor powers advanced driver assistance apps October 22, 2014