Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Energy harvesting demands full-spectrum microcontroller efficiency February 5, 2016Energy harvesting is becoming a practical option for an increasingly wide range of sensor-oriented designs for the Internet of Things.
- Creating an operating system (OS) in assembly language February 5, 2016This all seems so simple if you gloss over the underlying mechanisms, but it becomes a lot more convoluted as you delve deeper into the morass.
- Creating a Steampunk Nixie Tube Clock February 4, 2016In which we are introduced to a hero called Dalibor Farny from the Czech Republic who is hand-crafting giant Nixie Tubes.
- Hybrid device family gets Cortex-M0 core February 3, 2016The Cypress PSoC family has a new member, offering mind-boggling flexibility and an M0 core.
- Programmable Logic Meet-up at ESC Boston 2016 February 2, 2016This is an informal networking session that is open to anyone who is in any way interested in, or involved in, programmable logic.
- Avoiding latchup in CMOS chips February 2, 2016Cycling power with inputs applied can blow up your design.
- Can certification help developers build better software? February 2, 2016Using a certified approach to quality, software development teams can identify poor quality systems and work through a process to improve quality.
- How to create faux antique black screws, nuts & bolts February 1, 2016Have you ever purchased something whose price-tag made your eyes water, only to discover that you could have created something equivalent much cheaper?
- Dev tool spices up Pi for IoT February 1, 2016You can get a Raspberry Pi up and running as an IoT device in minutes with Cayenne. Hot stuff!
- No clear winner among IoT frameworks February 1, 2016No winner emerged among competing application frameworks for the Internet of Things at CES, leaving analysts calling for a truce.
- Energy harvesting demands full-spectrum microcontroller efficiency February 5, 2016