Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Embedded news: Week of July 28 - Aug. 1, 2014 July 31, 2014Embedded industry product and technology news stories for this week from Adacore, Altium, CSR, eSoL, Freescale, Imagination, IMEC, LGInnotek, Micron, Omron, Nasa, Pentek, Power Integrations, Silicon Labs, Sonics, Telchemy, and Vector Software.
- Silicon Labs grabs for lowest clock jitter with clock tree on a chip family July 31, 2014Targeting needs of Internet infrastructure and data centers, SILabs debuts “Clock-Tree-on-a-Chip” family with fractional synthesis and less than 100 femtosecond jitter.
- CSR plc releases CSRmesh kit for Bluetooth IoT development July 30, 2014Development kit enables rapid deployment of Bluetooth Smart Prototypes with its protocol which runs on top of the Bluetooth 4.0 standard.
- The keys to effective design collaboration July 30, 2014The key to any electronic hardware or software project is collaborative teamwork on every aspect of the design from supply chain to schematic capture, board layout, and fabrication.
- Freescale's new industrial accelerometer captures more info July 30, 2014Freescale’s new FXLN83xxQ accelerometer is designed to capture acceleration information often missed by less accurate sensors commonly deployed in consumer products such as smartphones and exercise activity monitors.
- Altium announces TASKING C compiler for Renesas RH850 automotive MCUs July 30, 2014Altium Limited announces a major new addition to its TASKING C compiler solutions for automotive application development, providing support for the RH850 architecture from Renesas Electronics.
- eT-Kernel RTOS Evaluation Kit launched for Xilinx Zynq-7000 July 30, 2014eSOL offers the eT-Kernel Evaluation Kit for Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC.
- AdaCore releases GNAT GPL for Bare Board ARM July 30, 2014AdaCore has released a freely downloadable version of its GNAT GPL Ada cross-development environment for Bare Board ARM Cortex processors.
- Express Logic packages it's RTOS tools for IoT design July 29, 2014Its new X-Ware package combines RTOS, GUI, IPv6 tools into a single development package for ease of design in internet of Things designs.
- Vector Software beefs up its test tools with MISRA Compliance July 29, 2014The VectorCAST software test tool suite now supports the MISRA C: 2012 (MISRA C3) standard for improved safety of C code in critical systems.
- Embedded news: Week of July 28 - Aug. 1, 2014 July 31, 2014