Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- A trillion sensors September 1, 2014The trillion sensor world is not going to happen any time soon.
- Broadcom announces WICED Sense dev kit for IoT apps September 1, 2014Broadcom Corporation's WICED Sense development kit is an all-in-one IoT prototyping kit.
- TI expands ultra-low-power FRAM MCU portfolio August 31, 2014Texas Instruments (TI) has released 46 new ultra-low-power MSP430 FRAM (ferroelectric RAM) microcontrollers (MCUs) with more memory, features and integration.
- Share and share alike August 31, 2014How shared code in an embedded software application is implemented, illustrated with examples where its use was the solution to intractable problems.
- Bug hunting SoC designs to achieve full functional coverage closure August 31, 2014How to use constrained random verification to create scenarios to uncover bugs that are difficult to find using traditional directed verification techniques.
- Renesas new R-Car device offers high-res image recognition for driver assistance systems August 30, 2014The R-Car V2H from Renesas Electronics Corporation is the company's newest system-on-a-chip (SoC) implementing state-of-the-art image recognition technology to support high-resolution surround viewing in advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS).
- Embedded news: Week of Aug. 25 - 29, 2014 August 28, 2014Embedded industry product and technology news stories for this week from Agorabee, Apple, Atmel, Curtis-Wright, Epson, Google, Intel Keysight, Pentek, Sakti3, Segger, Sealevel, Silicon Arts, Recon, and Win Enterprises
- Partitioning and its impact on network and storage systems: Part 2 - Upgrading bare metal network designs August 27, 2014In the second in a two-part series on network and storage system partitioning, Scott Geng of Egenera delves into the value that partitioning brings to bare metal network infrastructure designs using hypervisors and native operating systems.
- New App brings iPhone access to Modbus TCP I/O modules August 27, 2014Available on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, Sealevel's Modbus Connect allows a developer to configure its Modbus devices remotely.
- Battery start-up boosts energy density 2-fold on lithium-ion cells August 27, 2014Sakti3 claims it has produced a lithium-ion battery cell that could double the usage time of mobile and wearable devices and double the range of batter-based electric vehicles.
- A trillion sensors September 1, 2014