Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Virtual and mediated realities: presentation technologies and potential applications August 25, 2016Are you looking forward to the virtual and mediated future with trepidation or delight?
- Embedded SBCs face uphill battle in IoT gateway market August 23, 2016With help from Intel, embedded SBC makers are now offering integrated hardware/software gateways to the Internet of Things in the face of already existing leadership positions by companies such as Eurotech and ADLINK.
- Discover more about the recent MS-DOS vs. CP/M analysis at ESC Minneapolis August 23, 2016At the forthcoming ESC Minneapolis, Bob Zeidman will be happy to answer questions about his recent analysis of CP/M, QDOS, and MS-DOS.
- Book Review: The Innovators by Walter Isaacson August 22, 2016The great thing about this tome is that it provides a balanced and nuanced view about both the technology and the people behind the technology.
- On accurate tools and calibration August 22, 2016Accurate measuring tools are important. But do you calibrate them?
- Mark your calendar for the Programmable Logic Meet-up at ESC Minneapolis 2016 August 19, 2016This is an informal networking session that is open to anyone who is in any way interested in, or involved in, programmable logic.
- C++ exception handling August 19, 2016Exception handling in C++ is controversial among embedded software developers, as is the use of the language at all.
- Single-chip end-to-end security for IoT devices connected to the Amazon cloud August 18, 2016The folks at Amazon have teamed with the guys and gals at Microchip to create a seamless solution in the form of the ECC508A crypto-companion chip.
- Monolithic embedded RRAM presents challenges, opportunities August 17, 2016Successful 3D RRAM technologies will have to validate smooth integration in CMOS pure-play manufacturing foundries, overcome temperature sensitivity and solve the sneak path currents challenge of cross-point arrays.
- An Arduino-based Theremin August 16, 2016This open-source Theremin offers additional capabilities over traditional implementations, including a dual-pitch mode.
- Virtual and mediated realities: presentation technologies and potential applications August 25, 2016