Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Early reports from ARM TechCon October 26, 2016The sessions and demonstrations at ARM TechCon range from the latest and greatest in IoT security to haptic control systems that may find use in virtual and augmented realities.
- Machine learning platform speeds optimization of vision systems October 26, 2016The CRISP-ML machine learning solver holistically tunes imaging and computer vision algorithms to achieve the desired image quality, vision accuracy, power, and performance.
- Philosophy and documentation October 24, 2016A product is the sum of its parts, but the documentation does not necessarily reflect the same breakdown.
- RTOS trends and challenges October 24, 2016Third-generation firmware development, but second-generation debugging?
- Program structure and real time October 21, 2016Colin begins his RTOS Revealed series with an overview of real-time systems and how an RTOS fits into the picture.
- IC integrates single-lead EKG front end October 21, 2016Housed in a tiny WLCSP, the AD8233 analog front-end IC from Analog Devices enables smaller, lighter, and less obtrusive cardiac monitoring.
- EMC and the decoupling effect October 21, 2016This article discusses the impact of PCB decoupling on simultaneous switching noise (SSN) and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) by performing post-layout power integrity simulation and characterization of SSN and radiated emission of prototype PCBs.
- LTE gains traction in the IoT October 21, 2016Qualcomm said AT&T, Verizon and five module makers will use its chip for Cat-M1 and NB1 trials this year and commercial services in 2017.
- ARM addresses engineering education gap October 21, 2016Between what engineering schools teach and industry needs, ARM seeks to insert online education.
- Finding low-temperature IC problems with low-voltage tests October 21, 2016Testing automotive ICs with low voltages let us find and eliminate failures that only occur at low temperatures.
- Early reports from ARM TechCon October 26, 2016