Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Forum highlights silicon roadmap May 30, 2016The Imec Technology Forum provided insights on the silicon road map as well as an update on the Internet of Things.
- ARM Cortex-A73 targets low-power mobile May 30, 2016ARM announced its Cortex-A73, a next-generation mobile CPU core, formerly code-named Artemis.
- MISRA security updates May 30, 2016New updates improve an already excellent MISRA
- Diamonds are forever May 27, 2016I once worked on a diamond sorting machine. This is a description of how it works and some of the difficulties that I ran into.
- Stuff to think about: Life May 26, 2016Do you ever find yourself contemplating the meaning of life, the universe, and everything? If so, these books will really open your eyes!
- Safety critical systems - the basics May 25, 2016Designing any kind of system to be truly safe is a challenge. The first requirement is to define the term "safe" and consider the implications of it being unsafe.
- Critical role of online sources for electronics OEMs May 24, 2016UBM's 2016 Distributor Study reveals how industry leaders are using online resources to collect design information, identify suppliers, and more.
- The embedded Babel fish is (almost) upon us May 24, 2016Can you imagine being in a foreign country and talking to someone who speaks a different language, and for both of you to hear real-time translations?
- Group hopes better testing will thwart hackers May 24, 2016With a growing number of connected cars and autonomous cars planned for rollout, automakers know they have a bulls-eye on their back. The question now is how best to deal with this imminent threat.
- IoT SoC supports multiple LPWA networks May 24, 2016Imec announced a low-cost chip supporting five low-power wide area networks for the Internet of Things and started work with Infineon on a car radar device.
- Forum highlights silicon roadmap May 30, 2016