Posts Tagged ST Microelectronics
Xduino team is currently out of station so we are positing temporary download instructions here : -)
Kindly signup here first:
I would like to inform you that XDUINO-IDE is ready, you can download it from
Note that you are only authorized to download this version of
XDUINO-IDE only if you have the STM32 Uploader software in your
Note that the username is all lower-case.
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Nordic's nRF51 IoT SDK enables end-to-end IP-based communication December 21, 2014The nRF51 IoT (Internet of Things) Software Development Kit (SDK) from Nordic Semiconductor is an IPv6-ready complete Internet Protocol Suite for Nordic's nRF51 Series of Systems-on-Chip (SoCs).
- Optimizing complex floating point calculations on FPGAs December 20, 2014How to use the OpenCL programming language to optimize calculations of complex floating point operations on a field-programmable gate array.
- Debugging software apps for Android-based designs using USB December 20, 2014Debugging software applications on Android -based mobile and Internet of Things devices using the Universal Serial Bus (USB) to access the Android Debug Bridge.
- Boston-Area Engineers to Share Expertise at ESC Boston 2015 December 19, 2014In an exciting new session format at ESC Boston 2015, engineers who’ve been through and survived the embedded system development process look to help others learn from their mistakes.
- Curtiss-Wright offers innovative 3U VPX ARM-based SBC for cost-free evaluation December 19, 2014Curtiss-Wright Corporation's Defense Solutions division is offering an ARM-based COTS VPX3-1701 3U VPX single board computer (SBC) for evaluation at no-cost to select, qualified system developers.
- Embedded news: Week of Dec. 15 - 19, 2014 December 18, 2014Embedded industry product /tech news analysis stories for this week from Cypress Semi, DesignCon, Green Hills Software, IAR Systems, IBM, IEDM, International Society of Automation, Keysight Technologies, LDRA, QuickLogic, Texas Instruments, STMicro, and WIN Enterprises
- Top 10 robotics stories of 2014 December 18, 2014Here are some of the top robot stories and slideshows from 2014 for your entertainment and enlightenment.
- IEDM 2014: Eleven views of progress December 17, 2014This week the big takeaway at the 2014 International Electron Devices Meeting is that there is still life in Moore's Law and a lot of smart people are driving it forward.
- "Things" are the thing in Internet of Things December 17, 2014Plenty of people and companies in the technology world tend to come at the Internet of Things by dwelling on the "Internet." But what if instead, asks SI Labs Skip Ashton, we started with the "Things?"
- Keysight introduces first MHL 3 source compliance test software December 17, 2014Keysight Technologies, Inc. offers compliance test software for the latest Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) specification.
- Nordic's nRF51 IoT SDK enables end-to-end IP-based communication December 21, 2014