Posts Tagged OSX
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Embedded news: Week of March 3 - 10, 2014 March 6, 2014Embedded industry product and technology news for this week from Embedded World, Mobile World Congress, EEMBC, Ayla, and NXP, as well as Apple, Agilent, Broadcom, FTDI, Google, IAR, Innovative Integration, Netronome, Semtech, Silicon Labs, and STMicroelectronics.
- Improve small cell mobile wireless quality with heterogeneous networking March 6, 2014Wireless heterogeneous networks - or Het-Nets - are the most sensible approach to addressing the needs of user of mobile services, frustrated by poor call quality and bandwidth availability.
- VortiQa SDN solutions run on Freescale QorIQ communications processors March 5, 2014Freescale Semiconductor's new VortiQa SDN solutions include VortiQa open network (ON) director and switch software.
- Semtech ultra-high speed ADC and DAC cores target advanced communication systems March 5, 2014Semtech Corporation has announced that 64GSPS ADC and DAC preliminary cores are available utilizing IBM’s 32nm SOI technology for integration in high performance System on Chip (SoC) solutions.
- Using static analysis to detect coding errors in open source security-critical server applications March 5, 2014An analysis of three security-critical open source applications - Apache, OpenSSL, and sendmail – and how static analysis can be used to find bugs.
- Innovative Integration launches Digital Receiver Instrumentation Series March 5, 2014Innovative Integration has announced the Digital Receiver Instrumentation Series, turnkey solutions providing integrated digital downconversion (DDC), FFT, spectrum monitoring, and digital beam-forming functions.
- Agilent's new PXIe controller has 12 GB/s data bandwidth March 4, 2014Agilent Technologies Inc. has introduced the M9037A, which the company touts as the fastest, highest-performance PXIe controller available.
- Broadcom announces OpenFlow Data Plane Abstraction March 4, 2014Broadcom Corporation has announced the OpenFlow Data Plane Abstraction (OF-DPA) v1.0 specification, software, and API.
- Netronome breaks out with dataplane hardware/softare for SDN/NFV March 4, 2014Targeting the growing number of software defined network (SDN) architectures, the company has released its hardware and oftware for boosting performance of network function virtualization (NFV) based switches and networking configurations. […]
- ST's new ultra-low-power STM32 MCUs feature more memory and lower power March 4, 2014STMicroelectronics has extended its STM32 L1 series of ultra-low-power ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit microcontrollers with new 512KB flash devices.
- Embedded news: Week of March 3 - 10, 2014 March 6, 2014