Posts Tagged OSX
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Embedded news: Week of Sept. 29 - Oct. 3, 2014 October 2, 2014Embedded industry product and technology news stories and features for this week from ARM, Arduino, Atmel, Altera, Coverity, dSpace, Eclipse, FreeRTOS, Freescale, HCC Embedded, IAR, Microsemi, Somnium, Silicon Labs, Spansion and STMicro.
- Seven ways to accurately estimate battery life October 2, 2014Seven tricks that can help to help embedded developers of battery-powered designs guarantee an accurate estimate of their system's battery life.
- Freescale kicks off Internet of Tommorrow tour at ARM TechCon October 1, 2014At ARM Techcon, Freescale Semiconductor put on display the Internet of Tomorrow trailer that will be at the core of an ongoing tour with partners Green Hills Software, Arrow Electronics, Linear Technology and Digikey.
- Embedded PC with i7 expands dSPACE prototyping system October 1, 2014The Embedded PC extension for the compact prototyping system dSPACE MicroAutoBox II is now available in a new, more powerful variant with an Intel Core i7 processor.
- Somnium unveils its Device Aware Technology for ARM processors October 1, 2014Somnium unvieled at ARM TechCon its innovative resquencing based device-aware software development environment for achieving code size reductions of over 20% without impact on performance.
- Microsemi's SmartFusion2 Advanced Development Kit is largest density 150K LE Device October 1, 2014Microsemi Corporation has announced the company's new largest density, lowest power SmartFusion2 150K LE System-on-Chip (SoC) FPGA Advanced Development Kit.
- Silicon Labs to release beta program for Thread IoT protocol October 1, 2014Based on its Zigbee experience, Silicon Labs is "writing the spec" for Thread's new IP-based mesh networking software stack and developing the golden stack and software that will be needed for interoperability.
- ARM creates new division for IoT, OS and cloud software October 1, 2014ARM plans later this year to release a free, open source operating system for Cortex-M devices and processor-agnostic IoT cloud software that it will license on a royalty basis for large service providers.
- HCC Embedded improves IoT data security and reliability October 1, 2014With the aim of improved data security and reliability for wireless and IoT devices, HCC's Encryption Manager has a new advanced modular design simplifies the encryption of data storage and communications.
- The IoT is turning software development upside down September 30, 2014What the Internet of Things means for embedded systems is that there are no boundaries – each has to interact with other embedded systems, cloud-based apps, and data centers – a world that is both scary and exciting for developers.
- Embedded news: Week of Sept. 29 - Oct. 3, 2014 October 2, 2014