Posts Tagged Mac
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- B&B Electronics rolls out the Wzzard Intelligent Sensing Platform July 24, 2014New platform targets traditional SCADA industrial applications with new architecture for smart, power-efficient Internet of Things applications.
- Are you ready to give up driving yet? July 24, 2014Google's made impressive gains with the self-driving car and auto firms are predicting their availabilty as soon as 2020. But technical virtuosity aside, actually agreeing to surrender your steering wheel is quite different.
- Mike North of "Prototype This!" goes interactive at Designers of Things 2014 July 23, 2014The host of Discovery Channel's "Prototype This!" will present an interactive closing keynote at the Designers of Things 2014 in September.
- LG Innotek develops Bluetooth Smart module that measures just 5.3 x 4.7 x 1.0 mm July 23, 2014LG Innotek has developed a Nordic nRF51822 SoC-based Bluetooth Smart (previously known as Bluetooth low energy) module that requires no RF expertise to employ.
- Laird offers solution for rapid integration of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity July 23, 2014Laird has released the 45 Series Enterprise-Grade Wi-Fi modules and BT830 Series Bluetooth v4.0 UART HCI (Host Controller Interface) modules.
- IDT announces world's smallest 2-watt wireless power receiver for wearable devices July 23, 2014Integrated Device Technology has announced what the company claims is the world’s smallest 2-watt wireless power receiver and battery charger, designed for small form factors, including wearable applications.
- Lauterbach debug tools provide proof of timing and code preferments July 23, 2014A new feature of Lauterbach's TRACE32 tools is the ability to export task event-based trace data for external timing analysis.
- Get more wiggle room in your design’s RMS Phase Jitter budget July 22, 2014Getting that extra RMS jitter margin gives your hardware design a little extra room to breathe when estimating what’s needed to guarantee the system’s reliability and robustness.
- Despite royalties slump, ARM expects uptick ahead July 22, 2014Growth in mobile device shipments should come out of a slump in the second half of the year and generally stay in low double digits through 2018, according to ARM's chief executive.
- Designing optimal wireless base station MIMO antennae: Part 2 – A maximum likelihood receiver July 22, 2014In this second of a two-part series, the authors describe the design choices necessary to build a maximum likelihood receiver for a multiple input, multiple output (MIMO) based wireless base station design.
- B&B Electronics rolls out the Wzzard Intelligent Sensing Platform July 24, 2014