Posts Tagged Mac
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- IEEE working on new software and SoC power management modeling specs September 17, 2014IEEE P2415 and IEEE P2416 have been created to augment existing standards for low-power design and verification methodologies for system-on-chip.
- MIPI Alliance releases new PHY spec and some upgrades September 17, 2014Release of new MIPI Alliance C-PHY Specification and updates to its D-PHY and M-PHY specs expands its family of physical layer Specifications for mobile and mobile-influenced applications.
- The iPhone 6's future roadmap revealed September 17, 2014Jorden Edelson, CEO of Appitizer, one of top ten mobile app developers, claims to have the inside story on how the future software apps will be more useful on the new iOS-8 based iPhone-6/-6 Plus.
- IEEE-2700-2014 datasheet spec aids MEMS sensor hub design September 17, 2014IEEE 2700-2014 - the first IEEE microelectromechanical system (MEMS) standard -- standardizes the specs of MEMS and other sensors so designers will no longer have to compare apples to oranges on datasheets.
- Silicon Labs makes Internet infrastructure clock tree design easier September 17, 2014The company has a new Web-based utility so that embedded developers without timing expertise can generate custom clock tree recommendations in minutes
- Segger expands debugging portfolio September 17, 2014Segger Microcontroller has introduced three new products: J-Scope data visualization software, J-Link Real Time Terminal and a beta release of the stand-alone Debugger software.
- Maxim's high-speed data acquisition system speeds time to market September 17, 2014FPGA engineers can quickly evaluate and validate their FPGA-based control systems using the high-speed MAXREFDES74# 18-bit data acquisition system (DAS) reference design from Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
- Telit introduces m2mAIR Cloud Platform-as-a-Service September 16, 2014Telit Wireless Solutions has debuted its first m2mAIR Cloud-ready wireless modules, designed to simplify the development and deployment of comprehensive M2M and Internet of Things (IoT) applications using the m2mAIR Cloud service.
- eSOL adapts its eMCOS RTOS to autonomous driving technology platform September 16, 2014eSOL has joined the Urban Driving Working Group (UDWG) that was launched in the Internet ITS Consortium.
- Freescale’s new battery cell controller meets ASIL-C requirements September 16, 2014Freescale has announced a 14-cell lithium-ion battery cell controller designed to meet the stringent requirements for ASIL-C functional safety.
- IEEE working on new software and SoC power management modeling specs September 17, 2014