Posts Tagged Apple
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Embedded news: Week of Aug. 18- 22, 2014 August 21, 2014Embedded industry product and technology news stories for this week from Adlink, AgoraBee, ARM. Curtiss-Wright, Gumstix, Intel, Intersil, Koubachi, National Instruments, Parrot , PRQA, and Wind River
- New framework proposed to extend Android security August 20, 2014New framework makes it easier for users - and developers - of new apps to plug into the Android Linux platform's security enhancements.
- RFID tracking solution monitors assets anywhere in the world August 20, 2014AgoraBee has launched a low cost active RFID global mobile asset tracking solution that allows everyday items to be monitored anywhere in the world.
- ADLINK's new 3U PXI Express (PXIe) embedded controller targets high throughput apps August 20, 2014The new PXIe-3985 from ADLINK Technology, Inc. is the company's highest performing 3U PXI Express (PXIe) embedded controller.
- Using multi-bit flip-flop custom cells to achieve better SoC design efficiency August 20, 2014The increasing complexity of present day SoCs and increasing packing densities require the design of complex cells with more optimized trade-offs between power, area and timing. Here is one such approach using multi-bit flip-flops.
- NI brings more data analysis to its LabVIEW 2014 tool August 19, 2014National Instruments has added new features for acquiring, visualizing and then analyzing data collected in many complex embedded systems.
- Microcontroller market is resurging August 19, 2014There's a boom in microcontroller sales, much of it due to explosive growth in the 8-bit MCU sector, as well as in 32-bit architectures.
- Curtiss-Wright's DuraWORX 10-10 combines Intel Core i7-based processing and a Cisco 5915 in single system August 19, 2014Curtiss-Wright Corporation has introduced the Parvus DuraWORX 10-10, which is a single unit SWaP-optimized subsystem solutions that combines Intel Core i7-based processing and a Cisco 5915 Internetwork Operating System (IOS)-managed, defense-secure network router in a single subsystem.
- Doubts about USB security are ill-founded August 19, 2014Despite reports to the contrary, Universal Serial Bus devices are not any more prone to security attacks than wireless communication or Internet connections, especially if the right USB bridge implementation is used.
- Targeting mobile wearables: A Q&A with ARM August 19, 2014An interview with ARM's David Maidment on how the company is supporting licensees of its architecture in the mobile computing who want to expand into fitness bands, smartwatches and other wearable devices.
- Embedded news: Week of Aug. 18- 22, 2014 August 21, 2014