Posts Tagged Apple
We are currently testing out some additional MCUs some comes with Ethernet so the inclusion of TCPIP stack could be included in the future scope. We also have received some request from Apple/Mac OSX users and as we currently don’t have access to any Apple/Mac OSX system and without any funding we cannot proceed on this. However, if we can get some substantial sponsorship/donation we will proceed on this as well as intensively continue our development.
XDUINOA project from Thailand
Now if you can program an Arduino then you can easily program on Xduino on 32-bit platform of ARM Cortex-M3.
Want to use low-cost microcontroller with simple programming language and high performance? You can use Xduino + Arm Cortex-M3 STM board.
Xduino project has been started in order to bring Arduino-like environment to different hardware platforms.
(Note: Xduino supports all Arduino functions except analogReference()).
XDUINO IDE is available, so users will have to download the XDUINO-IDE and start enjoying the world of XDUINO on ARM Cortex-M3)
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2009 Ram Narula Programs are distributed under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Sampling a 16-channel SAR with an 8-channel programmable SoC July 27, 2014Here is how Bob Hu, a Cypress staff application engineer, worked with a customer who wanted to build a 1 Mbps 16-channel successive approximation register-based ADC, but do it with a Cypress PSoC 4, which has a built-in SAR multiplexer but only supports eight channels.
- Telchemy adds real-time data analytics to VQmon 4.0 July 27, 2014Telchemy has added data analytics to its VQmon VoIP, Video Streaming, IPTV, and Video Conferencing analysis agent.
- LinkSwitch-3 ICs meet 2016 DoE 6 EPS efficiency regulations for smartphone and tablet charge July 27, 2014Power Integrations' LinkSwitch-3 family of highly integrated monolithic switching ICs deliver accurate primary-side regulation for chargers and adapters up to 10 W, making them suitable for smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- Device registers in C July 27, 2014Using C language’s low level capabilities to access registers in peripheral devices should be simple and straight forward, but because no standard way has emerged to do it, the procedure has a number of options and pitfalls.
- Embedded news: Week of July 21 - 25, 2014 July 24, 2014Embedded industry product and technology news stories for this week from Arm, Artesyn, B&B Electronics, Black Hat USA, Google, IDT, Imagination, LG Innotek, Lauterbach , Laird, Mentor Graphics, Microchip, Micrium, and MIT.
- B&B Electronics rolls out the Wzzard Intelligent Sensing Platform July 24, 2014New platform targets traditional SCADA industrial applications with new architecture for smart, power-efficient Internet of Things applications.
- Are you ready to give up driving yet? July 24, 2014Google's made impressive gains with the self-driving car and auto firms are predicting their availabilty as soon as 2020. But technical virtuosity aside, actually agreeing to surrender your steering wheel is quite different.
- Mike North of "Prototype This!" goes interactive at Designers of Things 2014 July 23, 2014The host of Discovery Channel's "Prototype This!" will present an interactive closing keynote at the Designers of Things 2014 in September.
- LG Innotek develops Bluetooth Smart module that measures just 5.3 x 4.7 x 1.0 mm July 23, 2014LG Innotek has developed a Nordic nRF51822 SoC-based Bluetooth Smart (previously known as Bluetooth low energy) module that requires no RF expertise to employ.
- Laird offers solution for rapid integration of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity July 23, 2014Laird has released the 45 Series Enterprise-Grade Wi-Fi modules and BT830 Series Bluetooth v4.0 UART HCI (Host Controller Interface) modules.
- Sampling a 16-channel SAR with an 8-channel programmable SoC July 27, 2014