Please support us by donating to us so we can continue to develop this project further.
XDUINO-IDE (v0.91) with XDUINO Library:
This contains XDUINO Integrated Development Environment with upload tools (interface for programming and uploading to the device).
Please signup at Download signup page and we’ll contact you with download instructions.
Once you have downloaded and wishes to register the software for support and to let us know who you are and how we can assist you in future you can fill the form at Registration page
XDUINO Library Only
XDUINO-lib (v0.33) for ARM Cortex-M3 v0.33 v0.33 [248.92 KB]
XDUINO-lib v0.33 implements Arduino-like platform for ARM Cortex-M3 STM32F10x board. This package includes project files and libraries required for compilation with Keil RV-MDK and IAR EWARMv5.
Xduino currently supports the following ARM Cortex-M3 STM32f103ret6 board.
Price: US$30 + $10shipping
(Contact us here to buy)
Currently 4 in stock
If you are interested in getting this board you can contact us.
The board has following features:
- 5 Serial ports
- 48 General purpose input/output pins (GPIO)
- 16 Analog input channels 12-bits (ADC)
- 2 Analog output channels 12-bits (DAC)
- 512 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 68 Kbytes of RAM
- 3 SPI ports (2 can do I2S)
- 2 I2C
- 1 USB
- 1 CAN
- 1 SDIO
- Use MCU 32Bit ARM Cortex-M3 64Pin (LQFP) of “STmicroelectronics”
- Use Crystal 8.00MHz + Phase-Locked Loop (PLL), Run 72MHz frequency with speed 1.25 DMIPS/MHz to process data that is equivalent to 90MIPS
- Has RTC (Real Time Clock) Circuit with XTAL 32.768KHz and Battery Backup connector
- Support In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) through On-Chip Boot-Loader Software via Port USART1 (RS232)
- Has RS232 Communication Circuit that uses Connector 4-PIN
- Has 48 Bit GPIO with 5V-Tolerant for independent digital applications (maximum analog input is 3.3V)
- Use +3.3V Power Supply
- Connector is placed on 50 Pin Header with a distance of 2.54mm (100mil) (25 pins per side) with a distance of 1.5 inch (1500mil/38.1mm), so it is quite easy to use and expand I/O Circuit. Moreover, it can be used with Project Board and PCB.
Now as XDUINO-IDE is ready for download, viagra sale
these are the list of components you will find in XDUINO-IDE. This platform provides ease of compiling and uploading to the ARM Cortex-M3 devices by simply clicking the button on the main interface : -).
Main components includes:
What are you waiting for, you can signup to download it now from Download page.